- Credit Cards ONLY
- Visa and Mastercard credit cards accepted for EUR and USD payments; AMEX accepted for USD payments.
- ACHs, Checks, PO’s, Money Orders, or CASH are not accepted
- Wire Transfers will be allowed for non-United States attendees ONLY
- Pricing for non-United States events may include extra tax in the registration fee, due to location regulations.
- Membership discounts ONLY apply to those that are members at the time of registration. Refunds for the difference will not be applied if your membership if purchased or upgraded AFTER registration has occurred.
- All registrations will be audited and any registrant who has selected the incorrect registration type will be charged the difference on the credit card used to complete the registration. Additionally, any registrants who are owed a refund will have their refund processed on the credit card used to register for the event. No Cash refunds are allowed.
- Any cancellation occurring before 11:59 PM Pacific Time (PT) of the cancellation deadline, 100% of the registration fee will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. The cancellation deadline dates are as follows:
Summit North America 2019
Summit Europe 2019
- Summit North America in Orlando: 8/21/19
Summit Australia 2019
- Summit Europe in Amsterdam: 2/13/19
- Summit Australia 2019 in Melbourne: 7/15/19
User Group World Tour South Africa GP & BC/NAV
- extreme365 North America in Orlando: 8/21/19
- extreme365 Europe in Amsterdam: 2/13/19
User Group World Tour 2019 BCUG/NAVUG
- User Group World Tour South Africa in Johannesburg: 5/15/19
- User Group World Tour in Amsterdam: 2/19/2019
- User Group World Tour in London / Reading: 4/24/2019
- User Group World Tour in Copenhagen: 4/26/2019
- D365 Focus Europe in Brussels: 8/15/19
Collaborate Canada 2019
- GP Tech in Fargo: 7/15/19
Power Platform World Tour 2019
- Collaborate Canada in Vancouver: 8/15/19
- Collaborate Canada in Ottawa: 8/15/19
- Collaborate Canada in Toronto: 8/15/19
Power Platform World Tour 2020
- Power Platform World Tour in Tampa: 12/19/19
- Power Platform World Tour in Washington DC: 3/1/19
- Power Platform World Tour in London: 7/5/19
- Power Platform World Tour in Vancouver: 8/1/2019
- Power Platform World Tour in Calgary: 8/22/2019
- Power Platform World Tour in Mexico City: 9/28/2019
- Power Platform World Tour in Dublin: 9/18/2019
- Power Platform World Tour in Brussels: 10/22/2019
- Power Platform World Tour in Phoenix: 10/22/2019
- Power Platform World Tour in Portland: 10/21/2019
- Power Platform World Tour in Anaheim: 10/22/2019
- Power Platform World Tour in San Diego: 10/29/2019
- Power Platform World Tour in Sao Paulo: 8/26/19
- Power Platform World Tour in Munich: 9/15/2019
- Power Platform World Tour in Milan: 10/7/2019
- Power Platform World Tour in Sydney: 10/8/2019
- Power Platform World Tour in Houston, Texas: 12/30/19
- Power Platform World Tour in Atlanta, Georgia: 12/30/19
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations occurring after the deadlines listed above.
- No refunds are given on fees applied to registration or service fees.
- Refunds may take up to 20 business days to process.
Registrant does not have to give a reason for their cancellation but they must cancel their registration online or contact email@example.com and the above refund terms will be followed regardless of cancellation reason. That includes an act of God, inclement weather, terrorist threats/attacks, death or tragedy, or any other unforeseen circumstances that would deem you unable to attend the conference.
Unique Coupon Codes must be used during the registration process in order for discount to be applied to the conference registration purchase. The discount cannot be applied to registrations which are already submitted. Codes are specific to each conference and not valid for any future events. No refunds or exchanges.
- Registration transfers should be completed online if: no changes are being made to payment information and substituted attendee qualifies for the same registration type (i.e. user member, partner member)
- Visit the meeting details, click Edit and click Transfer to transfer a registration to another member of your organization.
- If payment information needs to be updated due to a transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not cancel or attempt to transfer registration online.
- Transfers cannot be made between different registration types (i.e. user registration to partner registration)
In the event Dynamic Communities is prevented from carrying out its obligations as a result of any cause beyond its control, such as but not limited to acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, airline flight cancellations, strikes, lock-outs, flood, commercially unfeasible or failure of third parties to deliver goods or services, Dynamic Communities shall be relieved of its obligations and liabilities for as long as fulfillment is prevented.
Dynamic Communities data privacy statement:
- By registering for a Dynamic Communities conference, you agree to allow Dynamic Communities to use your personal information in registration and notification of activities related to the User Group and the Conference.
- By registering, you agree to receive email and/or print communications from sponsors of the Conference unless you specifically selected to opt out of sponsor communications during the registration process. If you allow your badge to be scanned on-site at an event by sponsors/exhibitors, you may be added to their mailing list and potentially contacted.
- Dynamic Communities does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others
Refer the Academy Terms & Conditions page for details about academy course registrations.