- Credit Cards ONLY
- VIsa and Mastercard credit cards only accepted for European events at this time.
- ACHs, Checks, PO’s, Money Orders, or CASH are not accepted
- Wire Transfers will be allowed for non-United States attendees ONLY
- Membership discounts ONLY apply to those that are members at the time of registration. Refunds for the difference will not be applied if your membership if purchased or upgraded AFTER registration has occurred.
- All registrations will be audited and any registrant who has selected the incorrect registration type will be charged the difference on the credit card used to complete the registration. Additionally, any registrants who are owed a refund will have their refund processed on the credit card used to register for the event. No Cash refunds are allowed.
- Any cancellation occurring before 11:59 PM Pacific Time (PT) of the cancellation deadline, 100% of the registration fee will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. For the 2017-2018 Conference Calendar, the cancellation deadline dates are as follows:
- GPUG Amplify: Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- Summit EMEA: Monday, March 12, 2018
- Data & BI Summit: Monday, March 12, 2018
- DSLUG Conference: Monday, March 12, 2018
- Focus: Monday, April 9, 2018
- Dynamics GP Tech Conference: Monday, June 25, 2018
- Summit 2018: Monday, September 3, 2018
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations occurring after the deadlines listed above.
- No refunds are given on fees applied to registration or service fees.
- Refunds may take up to 20 business days to process.
Registrant does not have to give reason for their cancellation but they must cancel their registration online or contact email@example.com and the above refund terms will be followed regardless of cancellation reason. That includes an act of God, inclement weather, terrorist threats/attacks, death or tragedy, or any other unforeseen circumstances that would deem you unable to attend the conference.
Unique Coupon Codes must be used during the registration process in order for discount to be applied to the conference registration purchase. The discount cannot be applied to registrations which are already submitted. Codes are specific to each conference and not valid for any future events. No refunds or exchanges.
- Registration transfers should be completed online if: no changes are being made to payment information and substituted attendee qualifies for the same registration type (i.e. user member, partner member)
- If payment information needs to be updated due to a transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not cancel or attempt to transfer registration online.
- Transfers cannot be made between different registration types (i.e. user registration to partner registration)
In the event Dynamic Communities is prevented from carrying out its obligations as a result of any cause beyond its control, such as but not limited to acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, airline flight cancellations, strikes, lock-outs, flood, commercially unfeasible or failure of third parties to deliver goods or services, Dynamic Communities shall be relieved of its obligations and liabilities for as long as fulfillment is prevented.
Dynamic Communities data privacy statement:
- By registering for a Dynamic Communities conference, you agree to allow Dynamic Communities to use your personal information in registration and notification of activities related to the User Group and the Conference.
- By registering, you agree to receive email and/or print communications from sponsors of the Conference unless you specifically selected to opt out of sponsor communications during the registration process
- Dynamic Communities does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others