Take time now to save even more time later
The growing pace of change across Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform can seem intimidating at times, bringing the challenge to find ways to gain more product knowledge and optimize your practice at just as high of pace. eXtreme365 makes it possible as the essential technical conference for the Microsoft Business Applications partner community.
How attending eXtreme365 can help
eXtreme365 is focused on helping you navigate the changes to stay ahead. Dynamics 365 partners attend eXtreme365 for partner-only education focused on technical and go-to-market sales readiness, with sessions led by industry experts and Microsoft.
This year, eXtreme365 is coming to Orlando, Florida October 13-16, to provide consultants and developers like you with the right people in the room, to deepen their knowledge through interactions with Microsoft and learn solutions to real world technical problems.
Review the full session schedule here and check out some of the top sessions specifically for consultants and developers:
- FastTrack | presented by Microsoft
- Seamlessly add or combine data from Dynamics 365 or other apps to get end-to-end visibility.
Additionally, One-day exam crams, sponsored by Microsoft, will be available for intermediate to advanced Microsoft Dynamics professionals who want to quickly prepare to pass their Microsoft Certification exams for Microsoft Dynamics 365. Microsoft will be hosting a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner Certification Exam Testing Lab. Exams will be proctored on-site for a reduced cost! Reserve your seat here. Plus, Join in on the AI Meets BizApp Hack-a-thon for some friendly competition by choosing a real-world business challenge and work with Microsoft and Dynamics 365 experts to create an app to solve it. Microsoft will announce the winners on-site!
- Microsoft R&D Power Platform Update/ Wave 2 | presented by Microsoft
- Attend this session for a deep dive into Microsoft’s vision as significant enhancements continue to be made to the Microsoft Business Application Platform.
- Skills and Certifications Dynamics CE Architects Need to Have in the World of Cloud | presented by Microsoft
- Under the Hood: Power Platform and CDS Portals | presented by Paul Swider
- Get the latest updates, announcements and a deep dive into the CDS portal framework. Learn how to extend the portals by integrating with and extending to Office 365 services like SharePoint, Power BI and more.
Find solutions, faster, to real world problems
Attend eXtreme365 to learn Microsoft’s roadmap for Dynamics 365 and the Intelligent Business Cloud so you can grow in knowledge and efficiency. Keep in mind that your eXtreme365 registration includes the first day of User Group Summit sessions, October 16, to welcome your customers for additional technical sessions. Leverage your eXtreme365 experience and stay through the full week to continue to host your customers at Summit while engaging with future customers advancing your knowledge through educational sessions and practical hands-on opportunities.
Learn More & Register