Keep up or fall behind
It can easily feel that every time you turn a corner, there’s a change in the world of marketing or in the world of Microsoft. With the latest abundance of tools to choose from, new roadmaps to learn about and targeting your next round of customers, we get that finding the time needed to take it all in and move it forward is a constant challenge.
How attending eXtreme365 can help
eXtreme365 is focused on providing you the education needed to help you stay ahead. Dynamics 365 partners attend eXtreme365 for partner-first education focused on technical and go-to-market sales readiness, with sessions led by industry experts and Microsoft.
This year, eXtreme365 is coming to Orlando, Florida October 13-16, to provide marketing and sales teams like yours with the right people in the room, for sessions covering real-world best practices in selling the value of Intelligent Business Cloud, demonstration tips and tricks, competitive selling, increasing close rates, and how to stay a step ahead of your customers.
Review the full session schedule here and check out some of the top sales and marketing sessions we’ve put together:
- SEO has Changed. Learn About Google’s Algorithms and How to Optimize Your Website and Social Media | presented by Jon Rivers
- Strategic Business Development and Partner to Partner Strategies, including Alliances | presented by Bart van der Horst
- What's Next In Content Marketing? | presented by Barbara Pfeiffer
- Marketing Panel Ask the Experts Fireside Chat | Marketing Panel of Experts
- Data Quality and Data Intelligence: Understanding LinkedIn, InsideView, Versium and More | Paige Cassada, Senior Solution Architect, C5 Insight
- Setting and Reporting Sales Goals with Dynamics 365 | Ian Richardson, Software Consultant, Prophet Business Group & Dgndy Bright, Database Admin, Prophet Business Group
Stay steps ahead to better serve your customers
Attend eXtreme365 to learn Microsoft’s roadmap for Dynamics 365 and the Intelligent Business Cloud so you can stay one step ahead of your customers. Keep in mind that your eXtreme365 registration includes the first day of User Group Summit sessions, October 16, to welcome your customers. Leverage your eXtreme365 experience and stay through the full week to continue to host your customers at Summit while engaging with future customers.
Learn More & Register