How can I get my product into more people’s hands?
How can I ensure it’s the right hands? What steps do I need to take in order to keep up with the latest in Microsoft? How will these steps help me, my business or my clients?
These are just some of the possible questions swirling around in your head as an ISV continuing to look to grow your business – and we understand it can be a challenge to keep up.
How can attending eXtreme365 help?
eXtreme365 is focused on helping you find these answers. Dynamics 365 partners attend eXtreme365 for partner-only education focused on technical and go-to-market sales readiness, with sessions led by industry experts and Microsoft.
This year, eXtreme365 is coming to Orlando, Florida October 13-16, to provide ISVs like you with the right people in the room, covering the latest from Microsoft including the ISV Connect Program, integrating with other partners, ISV best practices, and more.
Review the full sessions schedule here and check out some of the top sessions we’ve put together for ISVs:
- ISV Connect Program | presented by Microsoft
- Learn the details on the Connect Program including expanding your business, sales support, and the mutual benefits and growth between you and Microsoft.
- BizApps ISV Development | presented by Microsoft
- The Microsoft Power Platform is fast becoming the technology platform of choice. You’ll learn the steps needed to build a product and business on the Power Platform and Dynamics 365.
- Dynamics 365 ISV Success Panel | facilitated by Rick McCutcheon, MVP
- Sit down with today’s most successful Dynamics 365 ISV executives and business leaders to learn best practices on anything from branding to product development.
- Navigating ISV Opportunities: How to Engage | presented by Steve Mordue & Mark Smith, Microsoft MVPs
- Thinking about an add-on? Wondering who you should be talking to? This session is all in the name! Learn how to engage with the right people to grow your opportunities.
- Microsoft’s Strategy for Industry Vertical Revenue Sharing Updates | presented by Microsoft
- Learn about the existing and future accelerators, how you benefit, and the strategic platform Microsoft is providing to drive digital transformation through Vertical Accelerators that drive data, collaboration and business intelligence across the Microsoft EcoSystem.
- AL and VS Code: The Good, The Bad, and The Fine Print | MVP Saurav Dhyani, Upgrade Technical Futurist, ArcherPoint & David Kaupp, Upgrade Advisor, ArcherPoint
- If you have a basic understanding of AL and VS Code and how to make that transition, you’re ready for some insider tips to become proficient faster and with less surprises.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for Dynamics 365 - Why RPA is the Most Important Tool to add to your Solution Toolbox in 2019 | Robert Monio, Director, Business Development, Kofax
- Managed vs. Unmanaged Solutions | MVP Jerry Weinstock, Solution Architect, Campus Management & MVP Gus Gonzalez, CEO, Elev8 Solutions
- Should you be working with Managed or Unmanaged solutions? This discussion has been raging on since CRM 2011 and it's time we reach a conclusion.
Answers to help your solution and your success
Attend eXtreme365 to learn Microsoft’s roadmap for Dynamics 365 and the Intelligent Business Cloud so you can stay one step ahead of your customers. Keep in mind that your eXtreme365 registration includes the first day of User Group Summit sessions, October 16, to welcome your customers. Leverage your eXtreme365 experience and stay through the full week to continue to host your customers at Summit while engaging with future customers.
Learn More & Register