eXtreme365 North America is the place to be this October for any Microsoft Business Applications partner. Here are just a few of the compelling reasons why you simply must register to attend:
- Attend and reap all the educational benefits of this year’s eXtreme partner event, focused on Executive, Sales and Marketing, and Technical roles. View the session line-up
- Choose 1 of 5 all-day Dynamics 365 certification exam crash/cram courses offered on Sunday, October 13th
- Take the Certification Exam onsite on Monday or Tuesday while the material is still top of mind, for 50% off the normal exam fee – offer exclusive to eXtreme365 North America attendees only.
Which exams can you cram for?
- MB-200: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Core
- MB-210: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-230: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Finance & Operations
- MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations Core
- MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Financials
What will be covered?
These one-day exam crash courses, sponsored by Microsoft, were developed for intermediate to advanced Microsoft Dynamics professionals who want to quickly prepare to pass their Microsoft Certification exams for Microsoft Dynamics 365. Accelerated content will be focused around key exam related topics as well as exam-taking tips and tricks. Very little time will be spent in hands-on exercises.
Registration and Cost Details
An $50 reservation fee is required to attend an Exam Cram Training session. You can include the session you choose on your new eXtreme365 North America registration or add it to your existing registration by editing your registration on the eXtreme365 North America website: https://na.usergroupsummit.com/extreme
Now that you’ve crammed, you’re ready to take the exam.
Microsoft will be hosting a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner Certification Exam Testing Lab at eXtreme365 North America on Monday and Tuesday. Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 exams will be proctored on-site. Space is very limited, so you’ll want to reserve your seat in the testing lab today by clicking on one of the links below. All 5 of the exams listed above will be offered in all 4 of the sessions listed below.
Register Here for Testing Lab Seating Times:
- Session 1 8 AM – 12 PM Monday, October 14th
- Session 2 1 PM – 5 PM Monday, October 14th
- Session 3 8 AM – 12 PM Monday, October 14th
- Session 4 1 PM – 5 PM Tuesday, October 15th
Please indicate your exam selection during the registration process. Exam candidates must bring their own device to the exam lab. That device must meet the minimum system requirement for the exam software.
CLICK HERE http://systemcheck.vue.programworkshop.com/ to see if your system is compatible with the exam software.
NOTE: Unfortunately, walk-ups will not be available.
Microsoft will be offering a 50% Discount Voucher Code to the first 120 exam candidates who reserve a seat at eXtreme365 North America.
The rest is up to you
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to get trained and certified, all while you’re attending and enjoying eXtreme365 2019 in Orlando.
Here Are the Conference Details
Event: eXtreme365 North America for Partners
October 13-15 Caribe Royale in Orlando, FL
October 16 Gaylord Palms Resort, Kissimmee, FL
Overlap Day with User Group Summit: October 16 (included with your eXtreme365 registration)
Register Your Team Now: https://na.usergroupsummit.com/na/explore/extreme/register-partner
Stay for the week
Add User Group Summit North America to your eXtreme registration for $600
Location: Gaylord Palms Resort, Kissimmee, FL
Dates: October 16-18, 2019
Summit can be added to your eXtreme365 registration during signup.
Contact the Dynamics Communities eXtreme365 team for the answers: firstname.lastname@example.org