We all have unique needs when it comes to our jobs. It can be difficult to find ways to customize your education, but Focus, held May 21-24, 2018 in Indianapolis, provides just that!
Focus does things a little differently than our traditional conferences. The conference is split up into four, two-day mini-conferences. All Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX, CRM and NAV users are invited to join their peers and technical experts in the "Crossroads of America" where you can pick and choose which Focus conference to attend, best suited to your skills and interests.
Monday, May 21- Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Wednesday, May 23- Thursday, May 24, 2018
- Dynamics NAV User Group (NAVUG)
- Power BI User Group (PUG)
Create your dream combo
- User Group for Dynamics 365 & AX (D365UG/AXUG)
- User Group for Dynamics 365 & CRM (D365UG/CRMUG)
Customize your training experience at Focus based on what products you use, the industry you work in, and your role! Are you interested in learning about multiple products? Register for additional days! (Note: You are able to attend user group sessions happening concurrently for free.) Then within each conference, customize your schedule even further
via targeted, role-based learning tracks. It's almost like the Subway sandwich of conferences - you can create many different combinations that offer YOU a unique conference customized to fit YOUR needs.
Look at your options:
Don't forget about these onsite Academy classes:
Now let's look at some scenarios... Say you're:
- PowerApps – Build Custom PowerApps
- Partner Academy - VSCode and Modern NAV Development - 2-Day Workshop
Isn't that fun?
- A Dynamics 365/AX user in a system administrator role who is interested in learning more about Power BI. Register for D365UG/AXUG, attend sessions in the Master Planning track and add on two additional days of Power BI training.
- A Dynamics NAV user in a developer role who is interested in learning more about Dynamics 365/CRM. Register for NAVUG, attend sessions in the Developer track, and add on two additional days of Dynamics 365/CRM training.
It's just like building out that delicious sandwich from Subway - you select what you want and leave out what's not important to you. Yes, there's some overlap of conference days and Academy sessions, but that's to help you get the most out of your time in Indianapolis! We don't want to limit your time to only one track and one topic - if your interests overlap, so should your training.
When hunger hits
Our Focus conference is perfect for those who are hungry to learn more about the products they work in every day. Each session is a 90-minute, deep-dive, covering intermediate-to-advanced topics. You won’t find training like that anywhere else! To wrap it up (sorry for all the sandwich puns), your peers hope to see you at Focus this May in Indianapolis for customized training:
If you aren't already, experience benefits year-round with a user group membership. Learn more about member benefits.#FocusConference