- Credit Cards ONLY
- ACHs, Checks, PO’s, Money Orders, or CASH are not accepted
- Membership discounts ONLY apply to those that are members at the time of registration. Refunds for the difference will not be applied if your membership if purchased or upgraded AFTER registration has occurred
- Any qualifying Coupon Codes must be used during the registration process and cannot be applied after the purchase
- The cancellation deadline for standalone Academy classes is 7 days prior to the start of the class
- The cancellation deadline for Academy classes associated with a conference follows the conference cancellation deadline dates. See the conference website for details
- Any cancellations must take place before 11:59 PM Pacific Time (PT) of the cancellation deadline date: 100% of the registration will be refunded
- Qualifying registrations can be canceled online at the same site the Academy class was purchased by logging in to the site and editing the registration
- Cancellation of On Demand purchases is only allowable prior to a user accessing the learning platform. Once the learning platform is accessed no refunds will be entertained. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a cancellation prior to accessing the learning platform.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations occurring after the cancellation deadline
- No refunds are given on fees applied to registration or service fees
- Refunds may take up to 20 business days to process
- Qualifying refunds will be processed on the credit card used for the original purchase. No Cash refunds are allowed
- The above refund terms will be followed regardless of cancellation reason. That includes an act of God, inclement weather, terrorist threats/attacks, death or tragedy, or any other unforeseen circumstances that would deem you unable to attend the class
- For additional questions please contact email@example.com
Registration transfers terms:
- Registration transfers should be completed online if: no changes are being made to payment information and substituted attendee qualifies for the same registration type (i.e. user member, partner member)
- If payment information needs to be updated due to a transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not cancel or attempt to transfer registration online.
- Transfers cannot be made between different registration types (i.e. user registration to partner registration)
- If a registration transfer to another Academy class is desired, please contact email@example.com
In the event Dynamic Communities is prevented from carrying out its obligations as a result of any cause beyond its control, such as but not limited to acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, airline flight cancellations, strikes, lock-outs, flood, commercially unfeasible or failure of third parties to deliver goods or services, Dynamic Communities shall be relieved of its obligations and liabilities for as long as fulfillment is prevented.
Dynamic Communities data privacy statement:
- By registering for a Dynamic Communities Academy, you agree to allow Dynamic Communities to use your personal information in registration and notification of activities related to the User Group and the class.
- Dynamic Communities does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others
Refer the Conference Terms & Conditions page for details about conference registrations.